The Sales Engineer is reporting to the Regional Sales Director. The main areas of responsibility include developing the commercial portfolio, maximizing revenue opportunities and enhancing the company’s competitive position; reviewing and evaluating proposals for prospective and existing clients and research to determine feasibility of projects; liaising with public and private sector organizations to obtain and disseminate information; monitoring clients business performance and maintaining up-to-date information on time.
Area of Activity will be the CIS countries.
• BSc or MSc in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgist
• MBA will be considered as an advantage
• Knowledge of the principles of Project Management and Business Development
• Very good knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of SAP will be considered as an advantage
• Excellent Knowledge in Russian and English languages
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to build rapports
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, including 13th salary and annual bonus, medical care scheme with an international firm, and a private pension scheme.