The leading Latvian education abroad agency Meridian Group, the representative of prestigious language schools, secondary schools, professional colleges, universities and higher education institutions is announcing the Study abroad manager position in Riga.
Responsibilities of a Study abroad manager:
• consulting clients about secondary, professional and higher education programmes, as well as language courses abroad;
• selling education programmes and services, signing contracts with private individuals, companies and organisations;
• preparing travel documents;
• working with educational institutions abroad, including participating in international fairs and visits;
• helping with the organisation of and participating in education abroad fairs, seminars, presentations and other events;
• preparing reports for the company management;
• working closely with local and international mass media.
• higher education (preference to candidates with study abroad experience);
• work experience in education abroad, marketing and sales;
• excellent knowledge of English, Latvian and Russian languages;
• computer skills (MS Office, e-mail, internet);
• ability to work with various social networks;
• desire to develop professionally, mobility and determination.
• work in a professional and friendly international team;
• constant support and assistance;
• stable job in the leading education agency, known both in Latvia and abroad, with excellent reputation;
• competitive salary (800 – 1200 euro/month) with potential raise and bonuses for excellent work results;
• paid vacations;
• health insurance;
• discounts to company programmes and services both for employee and family members.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation by May 29th.
If you are interested in this job offer, please press "Apply now" ("Pieteikties").